The World Market for Biosimilars (EPO, G-CSF, HGH, Insulin, Interferon Alpha, Monoclonal Antibodies, Other), 4th Edition
Attention: There is an updated edition available for this report.
Published Sep 22, 2013 | 195 Pages | Pub ID: KLI5123810
The World Market for Biosimlars (EPO, G-CSF, HGH, Insulin, Interferon Alpha, Monoclonal Antibodies, Other), 4th Edition
This study, The World Market for Biosimilars, 4th Edition (EPO, G-CSF, HGH, Insulin, Interferon alpha, mAbs, Others), is designed to provide a comprehensive look at the various strategies being used by select worldwide generic companies in exploring the emerging area of biosimilars, the issues and trends that are shaping the marketplace, and the potential feasibility of providing biosimilars within the United States regulatory environment.
Generic drugs continue to represent one of the greatest values in healthcare and are of great importance in the area of biopharmaceuticals as well because these products are among the most expensive treatments currently on the market. Generic drug manufacturers are poised for strong growth in the future because the patent protection for a host of major biopharmaceuticals will expire and new legislative reforms in the generic drug approval process may facilitate bringing products to market. While there are many issues to address, the outlook for biosimilar promotion is favorable in the next five years. As part of its coverage, the report provides the following:
- Scientific Differences of Pharmaceuticals and Biopharmaceuticals
- Market Share of Biosimilar Sales in Comparison to Brand Sales
- Marketed Biologics with Expired Patents
- Marketed Biologics with Active Patents
- Cost Savings From Biosimilar Use
- World Biosimilar Market Potential by Region 2010-2017
- World Biosimilar Market Potential by Biological Class 2010-2017 ( EPO, G-CSF, HGH, Insulin, Interferon Alpha, Monoclonal Antibodies, Other)
- Biosimilars Pipeline by Company and Product Type
- 3SBio, Inc
- Actavis, Inc.
- Apotex, Inc.
- Beijing Four Rings Biopharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Biocon Ltd .
- Bio Sidus S.A.
- BioXpress Therapeutics S.A.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh
- Celltrion, Inc.
- Dong-A Pharmaceutical
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Epirus Biopharmaceuticals
- Gedeon Richter
- Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals USA,
- Hospira, Inc.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Merck & Company
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Phage Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
- Reliance GeneMedix PLC
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Samsung Bioepis Co Ltd
- Sandoz International GmbH
- STADA Arzneimittel AG
- TEVA Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Wockhardt Ltd.
- Xiamen Amoytop Biotech Co Ltd.