Blood: The Worldwide Market for Blood Products, Blood Testing, Blood Equipment, and Synthetic Blood Products
This comprehensive evaluation of the blood industry provides an analysis of all the key market segments involved in this industry, including blood products such as:
- Red Blood Cells (RBCs)
- Other Plasma Products
- Synthetic HBOC and PFC Agents
- Recombinant Factors
And blood supply management products, including:
- Blood Collection Equipment
- Automated Blood Collection Equipment
- Blood Banking and Plasmapheresis Testing
- Blood Typing
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing
- Hepatitis A Virus Testing
- Hepatitis B Virus Testing
- Hepatitis C Virus Testing
- Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus Testing
- West Nile Virus Testing
- Other Safety Testing
In addition to complete market data, including forecasts to 2012, the study reports
- Product demand estimates by region
- Collection and transfusion estimates
- High-blood-loss procedure estimates
- Product pricing
- Reimbursement rates
- Epidemiology of key conditions requiring blood products
- Products on the market and in development
The report also provides discussions of the key trends, as well as the regulatory, business, and clinical challenges facing the various sectors; profiles of 25 major players in the industry are included.
Historical information for this report was gathered from a wide variety of published sources including company reports and filings, government documents, legal filings, trade journals, newspapers and business press, analysts’ reports and other sources. Primary interviews and correspondence with company representatives were conducted to capture the perspectives from industry participants’ point of view and assess trends, and form the basis of the forecasting and competitive analysis.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.