Brazil IVD Market Analysis
Brazil IVD Market Analysis
Visit Kalorama Information's 'In Vitro Diagnostics' curated page for complete industry coverage.The Brazilian in vitro diagnostic (IVD) market is ripe for entry. The country has a growing middle class, stabilizing economy, increasing urban population, and a supportive government. The county is witnessing a major shift toward the private health industry, which supports growth of IVD technologies that are expensive or not typically covered at the public level. An increasing interest in molecular testing technologies, prenatal screening, and point-of-care (POC) glucose testing are driving market growth.
Brazil IVD Market SegmentationBrazil IVD Market Analysis is designed to provide the reader with an overview of the Brazilian laboratory market and its influences. The focus is on the IVD discipline including reagents, consumables, calibrators and controls of the following sub-segments:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Microbiology and Molecular Testing
- Point-of-Care Testing
- Brazil IVD Sales by Market Segment, 2016-2021 (Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassay, Microbiology/Molecular, POC, Histology, Other, Total)
- Brazil IVD Sales by Market Segment, 2016 Market Distribution (%) (Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassays, Microbiology/Molecular, POC, Histology, Other)
- Brazil - Clinical Chemistry Market, 2016-2021
- Brazil - Immunoassay Market Distribution, 2016-2021 (%) (Infectious Disease, Other, Total Immunoassay)
- Brazil - Immunoassay Market Value by Segment, 2016 vs. 2021 (Infectious Disease, Other)
- Brazil - Microbiology/Molecular Testing Market Distribution, 2016-2021 (%) (Infectious Disease, Other, Total Microbiology/Molecular Testing)
- Brazil Microbiology/Molecular Testing Market Value by Segment, 2016 vs. 2021 (Infectious Disease, Other)
- POC Market Distribution, 2016-2021 (%) (POC Glucose, POC Infectious Disease, POC Other, Total POC)
- Brazil POC Market Value by Segment, 2016 vs. 2021 (POC Glucose, POC Infectious Disease, Others)
- Brazil - Histology Market, 2016-2021
Company ProfilesThe IVD market is highly competitive worldwide and Latin America is no exception. Brazil's IVD market is dominated by a handful of global competitors, which are profiled in the report:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- bioMérieux SA
- Danaher Corporation
- Roche (F. Hoffman-La Roche, Ltd.)
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sysmex Corporation
Scope & MethodologyThe information in Brazil IVD Market Analysis was gathered using both primary and secondary research methods including more than 25 interviews completed during the period of April 2017 and June 2017. These interviews were with government officials, medical device regulators, Brazilian-based distributors, health care providers and leading market participants. In some cases, the use of a third-party interpreter service was used to complete the interview. Secondary data included the use of government databases, company literature, medical journals and reports.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.