Clinical Laboratory Services Market (Routine and Specialty, End User [Hospital Physician, Reference], Test Category Segments)
Clinical Laboratory Services Market
Clinical laboratory services are an essential part of the health industry. It is estimated that approximately 80% of physicians’ diagnoses are a result of clinical laboratory tests. In addition to diagnosing patients, reasons clinical laboratory services may be performed include: evaluating disease progression, monitoring drug treatment and conditions, and determining individual therapy, among others. Kalorama Information's report, Clinical Laboratory Services Market, provides an overview of the clinical laboratory services market and the trends driving growth in U.S. clinical laboratories.
Clinical Laboratory Market Data include:
- Global Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis, 2010-2021
- Leading Market Participants, Global Service Revenues, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Estimated U.S. Laboratory Service Revenues and Market Share of Leading Clinical Laboratory Providers, 2016
- Estimated U.S. Laboratory Service Revenues for Leading Clinical Laboratory Providers, 2010 vs. 2016
- Global Clinical Laboratory Revenue Share by General Test Segment, 2016 (%)
- Global Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis by Test Segment (Routine vs. Specialty), 2010-2021
- Global Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis: Routine Testing Market Trend, 2010-2021
- Global Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis: Specialty Testing Market Trend, 2010-2021
Clinical Laboratory Datasets:
- Global Clinical Laboratory Service Market Analysis, Revenues by Region, 2016 (Northern America; Europe, Middle East, Africa; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Total)
- Northern America Market Value by Country, 2016 (Canada, United States, Rest of Northern America)
- U.S. Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis, 2010-2021
- U.S. Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis by Laboratory Type, 2010-2021 (Hospital-based, Physician-office, Independent, Total)
- Clinical Laboratory Market Share by Laboratory Type, 2021 (Independent, Hospital-based, Physician-office)
- U.S. Clinical Laboratory Market Analysis: Testing Service Revenues by Type, 2016 (Routine Clinical Chemistry, Toxicology / Drug abuse, Tissue Pathology, Other Specialty)
- Europe/Middle East and Africa Market Value by Country, 2016 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Rest of EMEA, Total)
- Asia Pacific Market Value by Country, 2016 (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific, Total)
- Latin America Market Value by Country, 2016 (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America, Total)
Issues and trends in the clinical laboratory services market are explored in this study include demographics, growing incidence of disease, new developments, regulatory environment, laboratory regulation, reimbursement, payer types, and developments in personalized medicine.
The clinical laboratory services market is highly competitive in terms of prices, locations, and services offered. Larger laboratories have advantages in the market due to the wide exposure, large number of locations, and greater financial positions.
Clinical Laboratory Services Industry Leaders:
- Alere, Inc.
- Bio-Reference Laboratories - OPKO
- DaVita Healthcare Partners, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Neogenomics, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Spectra Laboratories: A Fresenius Company
- Synlab International GMBH
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.