Consumer Testing and The Future of DTC Genetic Testing
In February and March of 2012, Kalorama Information conducted a survey of 2,000 adults to ask them whether or not they would take a genetic test. This report, Consumer Testing and the Future of DTC Genetic Testing provides those results and compiles surveys from public and private sources to provide the following insights:
- Have Consumers Used a Self-Test Product?
- Would They Take a Genetic Test?
- Are They Concerned About Their Healthcare?
- What Diseases Are They Most Concerned About?
- Would Genetic Testing Increase Their Healthcare Usage?
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.