The Kalorama Information Knowledge Center
Are you involved in multiple life science markets? Do you need research on a wide variety of topics or a deep-dive within a segment of the industry? Are you tired of searching for the right information source each time the need arises? If so, Kalorama Information has the right solution for you. Powered by world-class technology, the Knowledge Center offers convenient access to Kalorama’s pharmaceutical, diagnostic, biotech, medical device and healthcare research.
The Knowledge Center Offers:
- All of Kalorama Information’s diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare research published since 1997
- Full-text and keyword search capability of all content
- A Global Site License, so all your employees have access on their computers
- Tens of thousands of charts and tables present market data in a visually interesting and accessible way
- Content that can be repurposed for internal memos, PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Access to new content before it is available to the general public
- Alerts as new research becomes available
- Usage data for internal administrators
- Optional charge-back coding for clients and projects
Authoritative content from a trusted name.
Get comprehensive, quality research from a premier global publisher specializing in health care. Kalorama’s research is used by top industry decision makers and frequently cited by leading news organizations.
- Primary research based on industry interviews
- Expert overviews & analysis of world markets
- Market size & segmentation
- Historical data & projections
- Analysis of current & emerging market trends
- Reviews of current products & pipelines
- Competitor insights & profiles of key industry players
- Growth opportunities
- Numerous graphs & tables
Smarter and faster searching.
Find what you need in seconds. A search on our Knowledge Center allows you to view or filter by report, figures, or tables—giving you a shortcut to the type of content you want to view. You can also preview the search results, allowing you to quickly determine whether that piece of content is relevant.