Diabetes in France: The Markets for Monitoring, Insulin, Oral Hypoglycemics, and Drugs to Treat Complications
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $495.
Diabetes monitoring and therapeutics to manage the disease and its complications continues to be an attractive market for many manufacturers. However, the factors that affect the potential of diabetes markets—including population demographics and the attitude of healthcare policy makers and clinicians—can seem like shifting sands from one country to the next. That’s why Kalorama is now offering affordable country-specific profiles on the diabetes markets that provide you with the facts you need to implement your strategy in each of the top world markets.
For each country, these profiles provide prevalence information on type 1 and type 2 diabetes; market size and growth for diabetes monitoring, insulin, and oral hypoglycemics; and market estimates for drugs to treat complications in the diabetic population, including hypertension, dyslipidemia, arrhythmias, and peripheral vascular disease. Information about market dynamics and country-specific policy and cultural issues are also provided when they can shed light on the particularities of the national marketplace.
- Diagnosed Diabetes Population in France, 1999-2007
- Prevalence Rates for Diagnosed Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in France, 1999-2007
- Total Market for Diabetes Products, Equipment, and Supplies in France, 1999-2007
- Market for Blood Glucose Monitoring Equipment and Supplies in France 1999-2007
- Market for Insulin in France, 1999-2007
- Market for Oral Hypoglycemic Drugs in France, 1999-2007
- Market for Anti-Hypertensive Drugs for the Diabetic Population in France, 1999-2007
- Market for Lipid-Lowering Drugs for the Diabetic Population in France, 1999-2007
- Market for Anti-Arrhythmic Drugs for the Diabetic Population in France, 1999-2007
- Market for Peripheral Vascular Disease Drugs for the Diabetic Population in France, 1999-2007