World Market for Dialysis Equipment and Services
The dialysis industry enjoys a unique place in the healthcare sector. The industry encompasses two very lucrative segments -- the medical device industry (dialysis products and supplies segment) and the healthcare services industry (dialysis services segment).
The dialysis industry remains a robust, multi-billion business that has managed to fuel its growth engine in the past 5 years. What makes this market more interesting and challenging is its relatively small customer base - only 1.8 million dialysis patients form its entire universe. But of course, these are high-value customers. The stable customer base also explains how the dialysis industry is noncyclical in nature and is only minimally affected by the vagaries of economic downturns.
- Detailed Forecasts to 2013
- In-Depth Profiles of the Key Players in Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Treatment, Equipment and Supplies.
- 70 Figures and Tables featuring useful data, demographic and market trends that can be used to supplement internal memos or presentation.
- Detailed World Dialysis Market Review including specific reviews of the dialysis service, equipment and supplies market in the United States, Japan, UK, Italy, India, China and Australia and Canada.
- Market Share of Major Care and Equipment Providers.
- The Changing Regulatory Environment.
- Detailed Patient Demographics Current Data, Forecasts and Trends.
- Products in Development; R&D Spending by Company.
Product managers, marketing managers, business development executives, advertising agency executives and information and research center librarians are among the individuals who will find this round-up of the kidney dialysis and dialysis equipment market essential.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.