The World Market for Dialysis Equipment and Services: Forecasts to 2019 (United States, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, India, China, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Russia and Other Nations)
The World Market for Dialysis Equipment and Services (United States, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, India, China, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Russia and Other Nations)
The dialysis industry enjoys a unique place in the healthcare sector with a comparatively small patient base but large revenue base for needed services. The industry encompasses the medical device industry (dialysis products and supplies segment) and the healthcare services industry (dialysis services segment). The stable customer base also explains how the dialysis industry is noncyclical in nature and is only minimally affected by the vagaries of economic downturns. This report looks at both the equipment and service aspects of the dialysis industry. The industry enjoys a unique place in the healthcare sector. The industry encompasses two very lucrative segments -- the medical device industry (dialysis products and supplies segment) and the healthcare services industry (dialysis services segment).
A truly global research effort, Kalorama's research includes market sizing for both services and equipment in the following countries:
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Key Data and Analysis in this report includes:
- Detailed Forecasts to 2017
- In-Depth Profiles of the Competitive Companies in Dialysis Treatment, Equipment and Supplies.
- Scores of Figures and Tables featuring useful data, demographic and market trends that can be used to supplement internal memos or presentation.
- Detailed World Dialysis Market Review including specific reviews of the dialysis service, equipment and supplies market in the United States, Japan, UK, Italy, India, China and Australia and Canada.
- Market Share of Major Care and Equipment Providers.
- The Changing Regulatory Environment.
- Detailed Patient Demographics Current Data, Forecasts and Trends.
- Issues and trends explored in this study include:
- Innovation Pathway at FDA
- Prismaflex System Software
- Wearable Artificial Kidney
- Implantable Artificial Kidney
- Prevalence of Diabetes in Developing Regions
- Insurance and Reimbursement Issues
- Access to Care for Native Populations
- Kidney Transplantation
- Product Development and Innovation
- Consolidation and Joint Ventures in the Industry
- Home Dialysis
- Heat Disinfection for Water Quality
- Dialysis Treatment Comfort
All Kalorama reports advertise the single user price. Use is limited to one user. We also feature department and global pricing for reports that we be utilized by more than one user at your company. Please consult ask your sales representative or select the correct license on our website.
All market data pertains to the world market at the manufacturers’ level. The base year for data was 2014. Historical data was provided for the years 2009 through 2013, with forecast data provided for 2015 through 2019. Compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) are provided for the 2009-2014, 2014-2019 and 2009-2019 periods for each segment covered. Competitive analysis is provided for the year 2014. The forecasted market analysis for 2015-2019 was largely based on demographic trends, new developments, industry consolidation, and global expansion.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.