Drug Delivery Markets: Implantable / Injectable and Needle-Free Delivery Systems
With pharmaceutical companies increasingly looking for ways to extend the revenue-earning lifetime of their biggest products, drug delivery has become an important focus of the industry. Kalorama’s Drug Delivery Markets: Implantable / Injectable and Needle-Free Delivery Systems provides detail for business planners on the market for implantable / injectable delivery system markets.
Biopharmaceutical products are driving growth of needle-free systems; there will likely be significant increases in revenues in the vaccine arena. This report looks at that trend and reports current and forecasted revenues for the implantable/injectable drug delivery market, segmented into two main categories:
- Needle-free drug delivery
- Other Injectable/Implantable
- Drug Delivery Technology Revenues
- Pharmaceuticals Sold via Delivery Technology
The report covers both pharmaceuticals sold through implantable/injectable delivery systems and the technologies themselves including:
- Detailed Profiles of Key Companies in Implantable/Injectable Delivery
- Brief Round-Up of Smaller Players
- Current Market Size and Forecasts to 2013
- Needle-Free Cost Savings, Protein-Coated Microcrystal Technology, Nanotechnology, and Other Trends and Developments
- Revenue Forecasts
- New Products in Development
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.