HIV: Markets for Diagnostics and Therapeutics
The strategic concept of HIV/AIDS diagnosis and therapy is one of the most complex that the healthcare industry has ever seen. In order to cope with the challenges and opportunities of HIV/AIDS diagnostics and therapeutics, companies must think on a global basis. In addition to the basic pathology and complications of HIV/AIDS, there are primarily three focal points for the development of strategy in this area: potential market, epidemiology (HIV/AIDS patient trends) and technology.
In his report HIV Markets for Diagnostics and Therapeutics, anlayst Kenneth Krul, PhD examines these focal points, with an eye to creating a comprehensive look at the market and opportunity for both testing and treatments of HIV. Dr. Krul takes a look at the potential theoretical markets and what will be realistic in the current world healthcare system.
The report contains extensive epidemological statistics for HIV in the following WHO health regiions:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Middle East and North Africa
- South and South-East Asia
- East Asia
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Western and Central Europe
- North America
- Current Market Sizes for HIV Treatments and Diagnostics in each WHO Health Region (treatment and diagnostic markets)
- Profiles of Companies in this Market
- Eleven Important Conclusions
- Review of Current Treatment Products and Diagnostic Tools.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.