The IVD Market in Brazil
Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world, after Russia, Canada, China and the United States. The size of the country as made it a focus for IVD companies. This report, The IVD Market in Brazil, provides market estimates and forecasts for the main categories of in vitro diagnostics, and forecasts those markets to 2017. Information was obtained by both primary and secondary sources. Annual reports, trade publications, as well as telephone and email surveys of IVD manufacturers operating in Brazil were utilized to construct market estimates.
Though large international companies are present, the report describes how the Brazilian IVD market offers interesting growth opportunities due to increasing healthcare budgets in the country, along with a higher number of private hospitals and the rising income levels backed by a huge, untapped population bases. Particular opportunities are present in the cities of Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, Brasilia, Salvador, Recife, Fortaleza and Curitiba.
This Kalorama Information report provides specific market estimates for the following:
- Brazilian Clinical Chemistry Market
- Brazilian Microbiology Market
- Brazilian Point of Care Market(Glucose, Other POC)
- Brazilian Immunoassay Market (Microbiology Immunoassays, Other Immunoassays)
- Brazilian Cardiac Marker Market
- Brazilian Urinalysis Market
- Brazilian Molecular Test Market in Brazil
- Brazilian Coagulation Testing Market
- Brazilian Histology Market (Traditional, ICH/FISH/ISH)
- Brazilian Hematology Testing Market
- Brazilian Blood Testing Market
- Brazilian Flow Cytometry Market
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Labs in Brazil, (large, small, hospital/commercial)
- Brazil Healthcare Statistics
- Overview of Brazilian Healthcare System
- Analyst Conclusions
- Regional Breakout of Brazilian IVD Market
- Market Share by Companies
- Lab Automation Market Opportunity
The report is collaboration between Kalorama Information and VA Consultora y Asociados. VA Consultora y Asociados is a consultant company founded and directed by Dr. María Victoria Allais, with more than 20 years in the IVD market and its different segments. Internal knowledge and expertise lead to real time intelligence on the diagnostic market including new technologies and forecasting. In-depth qualitative and quantitative research focused on LATAM region and country specific trends. More information is available at: www.vaconsultora.com.ar
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.