Implant-Based Dental Reconstruction: World Dental Implant and Bone Graft Market, 3rd Edition
The recession will have an impact on any elective medical procedure, and dental implants (and the resulting bone grafts) are no exception. Since the last edition of Kalorama Information's Implant-Based Dental Reconstruction: World Dental Implant and Bone Graft Market, economic conditions have changed in US and world markets, but the industry has also changed: mergers, new products, an increase in computer design and trained dentists are driving growth, as is reimbursement.
This study, now in its third edition, provides a detailed view of these changes and the state of the dental implant market today. Market coverage and analysis in this report includes:
- Impact of Economy on Bone Grafting and Dental Implant Market
- Revenue Forecasts For Both Segments to 2013
- Implant Procedure Volumes by Provider (GP, Oral Surgeon, Periodontist)
- Demand Statistics for Dental Implant and Bone Grafts
- Regional Market Share for U.S., Europe, Asia/Pacific and Rest of World
- Company Market Share for Dental Implants and for Bone Grafting, 2008
- Review of New Products, Computer-Aided Dentistry, and Reimbursement Trends
- Progress of Dental Stem Cells
- Profiles of Major Companies in this Market.
The information for this report was gathered using both primary and secondary research including comprehensive research of secondary sources such as company literature, databases, investment reports, and medical and business journals. Telephone interviews and email correspondence were the primary method of gathering information. For the purpose of this study, Kalorama Information conducted interviews with key industry officials, consultants, health care providers, implant dentists, oral surgeons, and government personnel. These sources were the primary basis for information specifically relating to trends in the implant industry, revenue and market share data presented in this report. Specific interviews with implant device and biomaterial company representatives included marketing directors, division managers, and product representatives.
Companies covered in this report include:
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.