Medical Imaging Markets, Volume V: Molecular Imaging
Molecular imaging maps the locations of specific molecules and biomaterials within living tissue. As such, it has the potential to diagnose a disease, to monitor the course of that disease, and possibly facilitate treatment. Molecular imaging has developed into a promising new strategy for the diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of disease. The final volume in Kalorama's Medical Imaging Markets series: Medical Imaging Markets, Volume V, Molecular Imaging offers complete market coverage of world markets for molecular imaging products for the following technologies:
- SPECT-Gamma Camera Systems
- Fusion Imaging
- Optical Imaging
- Complete Overview and Explanation of modalities and key applications
- Over 35 Figures and Tables to make market data accessible to users.
- Review of Imaging Agents in Clinical Trials, or that are recently introduced.
- Market Size and Forecasts are developed through 2011.
- Profiles of Top Competitors in the industry including: including Gamma Medica, GE Healthcare, Hiatchi, OptoSonics, Philips, Siemens and Toshiba, among others.
- PET Targets Alzheimer’s Disease
- Rubidium-based PET
- PET Diagnoses Pancreas Defects
- Hyper-Cest MRI
- Molecular Breast Imaging
- Drug Abuse
- Radiotracers and Drug Addiction
- Whole-Body PET
- PET/CT for Ovarian Cancer
- SPECT for Lower Back Pain
- Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.