MicroRNA Tools and Services Market
MicroRNA Tools and Services Market
MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are a class of small, non-coding RNA molecules involved in the regulation of gene expression at the post-transcriptional level. miRNAs have been detected in many types of tissues, as well as extracellularly in biofluids such as serum, plasma, saliva and urine. miRNAs are highly stable in samples such as FFPE, plasma and serum, rendering them particularly useful for the development of biomarkers and clinical diagnostics. MicroRNA Tools and Services Market examines the overall market for miRNA analysis tools and services.
The miRNA marketplace is dynamic, driven by constant innovation and translation of scientific knowledge to clinical applications. The report includes the following market information:
- Estimated Market Breakdown by Tools and Services, 2015
- Estimated Market Breakdown by Geographic Region, 2015 (North America, Europe, ROW)
- Global Revenues and Forecast for the miRNA Tools and Services Market, 2013-2016 and 2020 (miRNA Analysis Tools, miRNA Services, Total market)
- Global Revenues and Forecast for the miRNA Analysis Tools and Services Market by Geographic Region, 2013-2016 and 2020 (North America, Europe, Rest of World, Total market)
- Global Revenues and Forecast for the miRNA Services Market by Type of Service, 2013-2016 and 2020 (Expression profiling /analysis, Functional analysis, Total services market)
- Global Revenues and Forecast for the qRT-PCR Segment of the miRNA Analysis Tools Market, 2013-2016 and 2020
- Global Revenues and Forecast for the Hybridization-based Segment of the miRNA Analysis Tools Market, 2013-2016 and 2020
- Global Revenues and Forecast for the NGS segment of the miRNA Analysis Tools Market, 2013-2016 and 2020
- Global Revenues and Forecast for the Functional Tools Segment of the miRNA Analysis Tools Market, 2013-2016 and 2020
- Selected miRNAs Associated with Cancer (Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Leukaemia, Lymphoma, Glioblastoma)
- Selected Extracellular miRNAs Potential Biomarkers in Cardiovascular Disorders (Coronary Arterial Disease, Acute myocardial infarction, Heart Failure)
- Selected miRNAs Associated with Neurological Disorders (Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Huntington’s Disease, Epilepsy, Stroke)
- Selected miRNA-based Diagnostic Assays, 2016
- Selected miRNA-based Therapies in Clinical Development, 2016
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Biological Materials, Inc.
- Asuragen, Inc.
- Bioneer Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- GenoSensor Corporation
- Hummingbird Diagnostics
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Integrated DNA Technologies
- LC Sciences, LLC
- Luminex Corporation
- Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
- Mirus Bio, LLC
- NanoString Technologies
- OriGene Technologies, Inc.
- Phalanx Biotech Group
- Promega Corporation
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Quanta BioSciences, Inc.
- Regulus Therapeutics
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Rosetta Genomics
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Toray Industries
- WaferGen Bio-systems, Inc.
- Wako Pure Chemical Ind. Ltd.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.