World Market for Molecular Diagnostics, 5th. Edition (Infectious Disease, Oncology, Blood Screening, Pre-Natal and Other Areas)
Molecular diagnostics is becoming a dominant platform in clinical medicine and represents one of the fastest growing segments of the IVD market. As analyst Shara Rosen, R.T., MBA. details, in recent years years the number of assays introduced has been growing at a remarkable clip. This report, The World Market for Molecular Diagnostics (Infectious Disease, Oncology, Blood Screening, Pre-Natal and Other Areas) represents the fifth time that Kalorama has conducted a complete study into the market for molecular diagnostics.
- Over 800 Pages of Detailed Market Coverage
- Over 55 Tables Makes Market Analysis More Accessible
- Current Market Size and Forecast 2012-2017 for Several Molecular IVD Segments (Infectious Disease, Blood Screening, Histology, Oncology, Prenatal, Coagulation, Tissue Typing, Inherited Diseases, Pharmacodiagnostics and Other)
- Infectious Disease Molecular Sales by Disease (Hepatitis, HIV, GC/Chlamydia, HAI, Respiratory, Organism ID, Mycobacteria/TB, others)
- Over 200 Profiles of Molecular Diagnostic Competitors
- Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
- Revenues of Test Service Companies
- Geographic Breakout of the Molecular Diagnostics Market by Region (North America, Europe, China, Japan, ROW)
- Sample Prep Market, 2012 and 2017
- Breakout of Molecular Histology/Cytology Market (in situ hybridization, HPV, Tissue Microarrays), 2012 and 2017
- "IVD Leaders" - The top IVD companies participating in molecular diagnostics as well as dominating the rest of testing.
- "Molecular Diagnostics Leaders" -The top companies focused on molecular testing.
- "Molecular Diagnostics Participants"- Molecular diagnostic companies that are by now established in the market
- "Promising Companies"- Those companies that have potential with an innovative approach
- "Molecular Diagnostics Newcomers"- IVD Companies that have novel or interesting approaches to keep an eye on
- "Platform Innovators"- Companies that have developed new platform technologies
- "Information Technology Companies" - Molecular testing relies on strong information systems to handle data. These companies are in the forefront.
- "Sample Prep Leaders" - Companies focused on sample preparation for molecular diagnostics
- "Specialist Companies" - In various areas (microbiology, histology, blood banking, etc)
Molecular diagnostics is a complicated market that requires a thorough analysis to understand. Many reports make bold predictions which later are proved incorrect by market events. In this report, Kalorama Information provides revenues and market forecasts, but also looks deeply at some of the trends in the market and what might impact results in the future. The report summarizes what is working and what is not working in the past few years.
- Sequencing Hype and Reality: Innovations in DNA Sequencing, Key Players and its Future in Clinical Medicine
- Pharmacodiagnostics and Where it Stands in 2013
- The Latest Growth Numbers of LDTs, regulatory activity, and their impact on the Market
- IVD Directive Update
- Patent Issues
- Healthcare Reform, Accountable Care Organizations and Reimbursement Trends
- Improvements in Platforms
- Developments in ISH testing, Tissue Microarrays and Mass Spectroscopy
- Integrated Sample-to-Results Testing
Market size and forecasts in the report are for manufacturer's revenues. Secondary and primary resources, including: trade publications, annual report and interviews with key executives in molecular diagnostics were used for this study.
All Kalorama reports advertise the single user price. Use is limited to one user. We also feature department and global pricing for reports that we be utilized by more than one user at your company. Please consult ask your sales representative or select the correct license on our website.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.