The World Market for Neurostimulation Devices, Forecasts to 2019 (TENS, Carotid Sinus Nerve, Cochlear Implant, Deep Brain, Gastric Electrical, Phrenic Nerve, Sacral Nerve, Spinal Cord, Vagus Nerve, TMS, TNS and Other Stimulation Devices)
The World Market for Neurostimulation Devices (TENS, Carotid Sinus Nerve, Cochlear Implant, Deep Brain, Gastric Electrical, Phrenic Nerve, Sacral Nerve, Spinal Cord, Vagus Nerve, TMS, TNS and Other Stimulation Devices)
This Kalorama Information Report focuses on nuerological devices with special coverage on the U.S. and European markets. These techniques referred to as neurostimulation, or neuromodulation.
The two common external electrode methods are electromuscular stimulation (EMS) and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS),
These categories are reported on with data in this study:Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electronic Muscle
- Stimulation (EMS)
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Gastric Electrical Stimulation (GES)
- Phrenic Nerve Stimulation (PNS)
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- External Trigeminal Nerve Stimulation (eTNS)
- Transcutaneous Vagus Nerve Stimulation (t-VNS)
- Carotid Sinus Nerve Stimulation (CSNS)
- Cochlear Implants
The market was calculatedby first calculating individual market segments within the market, i.e. using direct manufacturer data. These data were collected through interviews with experts. Secondary methods were used to test initial findings including, but not limited to, company literature, medical databases, insurance databases, pricing reports, government reports and databases and other key secondary resources.
Key players in the market are also discussed including:
- Multi Radiance Medical, Inc
- Neuronetics, Inc
- Noraxon USA, Inc
- Prizm Medical, Inc.
- Rich-Mar Corporation
- RS Medical
- ST Jude Medical, Inc.American Imex
- Amrex Electrotherapy Equipment
- Bioness, Inc.
- Boston Scientific, Inc
- Cochlear, Ltd.
- Cyberonics, Inc
- Delsys, Inc
- DJO International
- Dynatronics Corporation
- Electromedical Products International (EPI)
- Magstim Company, Ltd.
- Medtronic, INC
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.