OEM Contract Manufacturing in Medical Devices, World Market, Vol III: Finished Clinical Products and Systems
Contract Manufacturers are finding opportunities with managers located at OEM corporate headquarters or main manufacturing/assembly operations as they take a hard look at costs and seek outsourcing for cost efficiency.
Once satisfied with outsourcing only a small part of operations, OEM companies are now looking to CMs for finished products and finished computer systems. The highly skilled firms who compete in this area meet the challenges of overburdened OEM device companies demanding a ready-to-launch product.
Kalorama's OEM Contract Manufacturing in Medical Devices Series presents a total study of market for outsourcing in medical devices. It features an exhaustive three-way market segmentation: It looks at the OEM market revenues by therapeutic area, as well as by segment of device manufacturing. And it also includes revenues by the general device classifications (commodity/non-commodity). This allows those looking at this growing market to get a complete picture of the OEM market.
In Vol. III, Finished Clinical Products , markets are analyzed by the following therapeutic areas:
- Medical Device Implantable Products
- Medical Single Use Products
- Surgical Instruments
- Reusable and Single Use
- Patient Monitoring Products and Systems
- Diagnostic Laboratory Equipment and Scientific
- Imaging Products and Systems
- Networking, IT technology and Telemetry Products
A truly worldwide study, current revenues and forecasts in all therapeutic areas and material processing sectors are provided for U.S., European, Asian, ROW and Global markets. The following companies are profiled in this report
- Avail Medical Products Incorporated
- Merit Medical Systems Incorporated
- Memry Incorporated
- TFX Medical Incorporated
- PEC - Polymer Engineering Co.
- B. Braun O.E.M. Division of B. Braun Medical Incorporated
- 3M Health Care
- ATP Engineered Rubber & Plastics Group Incorporated
- Advanced Polymers Incorporated
- Creganna Medical Devices
- Oberg Industries Inc
- Dupont Medical Packaging
- Medtech Group Inc
- Smiths Medical plc
- Symmetry Medical Inc
- Synovis International Solutions, Incorporated