The World Market for Personalized Medicine Tests for Cancer
The World Market for Personalized Medicine Testing for CancerPersonalized medicine companies seek to combat the scourge of cancer through personalized care, driving interest in patient-specific treatments that require testing. This report provides an assessment of the personalized medicine market, estimate and competitive analysis for tests for oncology that use biomarkers. This analysis includes a range of technologies made by scores of personalized medicine companies. These type of tests have demonstrated faster revenue growth than IVD broadly, and considerable interest from competitors.
The term “companion diagnostics” is used broadly in this report to include “personalized medicine” connected to therapeutics, and includes a range of tests that provide information to aid physicians making a treatment decision.
The World Market for Personalized Medicine Tests for Cancer provides:
- Detailed List of Personalized Medicine Cancer Tests on the Market and In Development
- Cancer Cases by Type
- Personalized Medicine Tests on the Market by Biomarker Type
- Personalized Medicine Tests by Status (In Development, Marketed, RUO, CE, Other) Market for Personalized Medicine Cancer Tests, 2016 and Forecasted 2021
- The Market for Personalized Cancer Tests by Geographic Region
- Discussion of Different Types of Testing Including Complementary, Companion and Other Personalized Approaches
- Personalized Medicine Company Profiles
- Potential Business Models
The report also discusses personalized medicine companies providing services to, or entering into collaborative agreements with, pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies.
Personalized medicine companies and organizations profiled in this report include both pharmaceutical and in vitro diagnostic companies that are active in the field of personalized medicine, as well as clinical laboratories that have developed their own personalized medicine assays.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.