RFID Opportunities in Healthcare in the U.S.
RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) technologies are dramatically changing many industries, but as detailed in Kalorama's market research report RFID Opportunities in Healthcare in the U.S., the greatest market for RFID is in healthcare. Hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, nursing homes, and other healthcare entities will benefit from using the technologies to keep track of inventories and patients.
What are the best markets within healthcare for RFID? How will benefits outweigh costs? How are these technologies best implemented? Who are the leading providers in this area? This report answers these questions and more, and demonstrates how RFID is being used now by various healthcare entities for the following tasks
- Increasing Charge Capture.
- Accurate Inventory Management.
- Refining Manufacturing Process
- Reducing Blood Transfusion Errors
- Eliminating Paperwork
- Tracking Nursing Home Patients
- Market Size and Forecasts to 2012 for RFID in Healthcare.
- Costs and Benefits of to RFID users.
- Explanation of Major RFID Technologies
- Case Studies of hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and other entites using the technologies.
- Over 120 Tables with accessible information.
- Eight Important Conclusions about the market.
- Profiles of Eleven Key Companies in this space.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.