miRNA Research and Diagnostics Markets: Forecast to 2019
miRNA Research and Diagnostics Markets
This report, miRNA Research and Diagnostic Markets, focuses on the test product potential of microRNA. These pieces of RNA are seen as important regulators of gene expression; including growth, form, differentiation, and apoptosis. They serve myriad functions as regulator molecules in post-transcriptional gene silencing.
As the study details, a wide range of companies, both small biotechs and big pharmaceutical companies are committed to miRNA diagnostics.
As part of its coverage of this topic, this report includes the following:
- Discussion of miRNAs
- Upside for miRNA Diagnostic Technologies
- Downside Factors
- miRNAs and Neurological Disorders
- Prostate Cancer Screening and miRNAs
- miRNAs and Resistance to Anti-Cancer Drugs
- Theoretical Limitations
- Discussion of Patent Issues
- Interviews with Industry Experts
- Market Size
- miRNA and Metastatic Brain Lesions
- Illumina, Inc.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Mello Biotechnology Inc.
- Microlin Bio
- MiRagen Therapeutics
- MiRNA Therapeutics
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Biosystems
- DiamiR, LLC
- Pacific Edge Biotechnology
- Prolias Technologies
- Regulus Therapeutics
- Rosetta Genomics
- Santaris Pharma A/S
- Sirnaomics, Inc.
- Diagnostics: Small RNA Assays and Biomarker Validation
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Eisai Biomarkers and Personalized Medicine
- Genomic Health Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Discovery and Molecular Toxicology
- Groove Biopharma (formerly Mirina)
- Hologic-Gen Probe Inc
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.